Citizen Concerns

If you have a concern or an issue in the City and wish to file a complaint please contact the Deputy City Clerk’s office and allow them to address your concern or complaint. If they personally cannot help you with an issue, then they will contact the appropriate Department Head responsible and allow them to address the concern.

Casey, Deputy City Clerk Office Hours:
Office: 636-356-4220 Ext. 1 Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm