Entries of Appearance and Requests for Recommendation must be filed through the Missouri eFiling System at courts.mo.gov.
To accept a recommendation:
- Defendant must sign and return the recommendation with payment
- Full payment must be received by the prosecuting attorney with the signed recommendation by the court date indicated on the recommendation, or the defendant and the defendant’s attorney must appear on the set court date
- Forms of payment: Cashier’s check, money order, or attorney’s check payable to either:
- The City of Moscow Mills or the City of Hawk Point
- Personal checks are not accepted
- Payments of recommendations can not be accepted by the court and must be submitted to the prosecuting attorney for processing (see prosecuting attorney’s address above)
- If the recommendation is not paid in full, the defendant and attorney must appear on said date at 5:30 p.m.
- If this matter is not disposed of by said date and no one appears, the recommendation will be withdrawn and a warrant may be issued for the defendant’s arrest
Neither the prosecuting attorney nor the court clerk may grant continuance for the payment. If the prosecuting attorney has not received payment and other requirements by the pay date, you will need to appear personally on the court date to obtain a continuance from the judge.